WTB: V5/6 STi Wagon, S203, S204, MY05/06 Spec C RA, RA-R

cjeff

Type RA Member
Hi all,

I'm based in Sydney Australia. I've been looking for an additional STi to go in the garage next to my MY05 Blob eye Aus delivered STi. Have been looking at the auctions for a while in Japan, but have seen some stupid prices paid on some of these recently.

Long story short, if you have of the above models with under 60,000 miles / 100,000kms and are thinking about selling, please send me a PM or comment here. Freight from UK to Aus does make it a pain, esp with the Corona Virus thing, but have an agent to do all the paperwork etc.

Cheers - Craig

cjeff

Type RA Member
Hi all,

just to add some additional information. I'm not looking for a project or a car with modifications that can't be undone easily. I'm open to mods, but they don't make me want to pay more for it. I'd like as close to original as possible. I like power and speed, sure, but I have a modified MY05 already.

If you're wanting me to make an 'offer' without giving any guide on what you're looking for, I expect you to be able to give me good details about the car. But obviously if you know what you want for it, please tell me upfront otherwise we're just wasting time. If you're expecting the same money as what some of the UK dealers are asking, then I'd expect the car to be in better condition. I have to keep the Japan market in mind, if the 'market value' of your most cherished of STi's is more than the equivalent of a local Japanese car dealer, that's not going to work either.

If it has rust, I'll politely decline.

Thanks to those that have inquired so far.

Cheers - Craig