WTB S202 Impreza

That one was imported to the UK sold for 10k by someone that needed a quick sale, then was bought and sold for c.13k I think and I guess this is where it ended up. :) I don't think the price is far off given the rarity of a yellow s202. The mileage is irrelevant really for a 17 year old car that they made less than a hundred of. Sellers market. These are going up and up and I don't see you finding a yellow one tbh less that 20k.

That one was imported to the UK sold for 10k by someone that needed a quick sale, then was bought and sold for c.13k I think and I guess this is where it ended up. :) I don't think the price is far off given the rarity of a yellow s202. The mileage is irrelevant really for a 17 year old car that they made less than a hundred of. Sellers market. These are going up and up and I don't see you finding a yellow one tbh less that 20k.
For me personally it's about mileage and condition over colour, I would have bought yellow but it wasn't my preferred colour and I would have paid the sort of money that seller was asking or more but not with that mileage. In any case I ended up with a fresh import spec c ra blobeye in white, the itch has been scratched for the moment.

Back