WRX STi Type R ver.3 Poland

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by Krzysztof, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Type RA Member

Dears,

For sale my Type R I'm owning for 2,5 yr.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Qizwzlp1ohq33oMSQfGD7OszctfxlX5e
    full spec: http://www.type-ra.com/impreza-my97-wrx-type-r-sti-version-specs/

For sale one of the first produced Impreza Type-R ver.3 MY97. Car imported from Japan to UK in 2008, 2 owners in UK. I’ve bought it in 2016 and I’m the only owner in Poland.

Full original, standard car,no tuning. Exterior and interior are in stock condition,engine standard, gearbox too. Only exhaust is replaced for a bit louder one. Car runs and drives very well.Engine in very good condition,no bad noises, no knocking,no smoke.New gaskets installed under valve cover in October 2018 and new oil + filters. Cambelt with water pump done 2 years ago,got the invoice for that and for other works as well.Clutch fresh as well, works correctly,no slides,no noises.Non standard equipment is a turbo timer installed.

Gearbox–5speed, works very well and precise, DCCD the same.

Body–car has been painted in UK on some parts but never had serious damage, as it’s been checked all over. All windows are original. Paint on the car is in good condition,but needs detailing works to make it perfect.There are some small sratches/dents on the body.No serious rust on the car, rear arches has been done in UK and are in great condition,no holes in the floor or in the tresholds.

Suspension–standard STi, in very good cond.

Brakes–as above–all good with it,standard breaking system, rear brakes just refurbished and new stock pads installed.

Additionally I have JDM mudflaps for the car,but now they are removed.

Car is registered in Poland,has technical inspection till April 2019 and insurance till June 2019.

Nothing to hide from my side. If you would like to check the car on some local technical station–it is not a problem for me. I speak Polish/English. German very basic but if you send me an email in German I will reply in German too.

Price is negotiable a little bit. Car is in Kęty, Poland, (60km from Krakow) view on appointment.

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Qizwzlp1ohq33oMSQfGD7OszctfxlX5e

Price: 9800 GBP

[email protected]

+48 664 307 501

Regards,
    Chris

typer.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Chris__p

Chris__p V-Limited Member

That looks a very nice genuine example

3. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Type RA Member

Thanks mate, my way was to keep it as close to the original as possible :)

4. PeteRA

PeteRA love everything GC8

I tell you this, that I'd stunning. I'd be buying this if I were looking for one. Stunning my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scotty75

Scotty75 V-Limited Member

Why did you have to post this up today that is so bloody tempting if only I had the cash :banghead:
    GLWTS shouldn't hang around to long .:)

6. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Type RA Member

Thanks guys, I decided to post it here as well because in Poland hard to find serious interested people so far, had some calls and texts but nobody even come to see the car. I got more inquiries from Germany and France but waiting for a decision about to come and see the car or not.

Curiosity is that in Poland at the moment there are two other TypeR's for sale (LHD already, one of it V-Limited) but the price for each is around 32k GBP!!! I think my price is too small and people are afraid of buying a rubbish which this car is definitely not. I should start from 15k and give 5k rebate, maybe that will works? :p :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. V3 type r

V3 type r Type RA Member

Very nice car @Krzysztof ! i seen the advert back in july and posted it on here.

8. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Dont get me wrong, a lot of people are afraid of buying cars from poland, beacouse there are a lot of frauds that selling cars. But dont you wory, they dont sell them here, so luckily there are some good guys to!! Nice car !.

9. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Type RA Member

Thanks ;)

You are right Anze, there is a bigger risk to buy a car in my country than e.g in Japan ;) That's why when I'm looking for a car usually I use forums or recommendations from people I know. This Type R I've bought on forum too and I don't regret :)

Regards,
    Chris

• Like Like x 2
  10. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1