What Size Are Stock Injectors

Fogger

Type RA V2 V-Limited GC8C4DD
Just on this guys (resurrection time) where can you get replacement aftermarket injectors for early model (V2) wrx sti? is there a model code for deatschwerks or other brands? I couldnt' find anything on their site for early GC8's.

SUBGT

V-Limited Member
most of the time the side feed injector we can find on the market are for V5-6 rails.
I can't even remember seeing aftermarket ones fitting straight v1-4 rails.

however there are adapter made that fits onto the front of the injector so that you can fit v5-6 injectors into v1-4 rails. your can find that for 60-100€

the nissan SR-20 side feed injectors do physically fit the V5-6 rails but plugs are different and you need new pigtails for them to fit the harness (and rail adapters).

Paul92

V-Limited Member
Just on this guys (resurrection time) where can you get replacement aftermarket injectors for early model (V2) wrx sti? is there a model code for deatschwerks or other brands? I couldnt' find anything on their site for early GC8's.
Depending on your target bhp, even with fase 1.5 yellow tops you're probably better off with a phase 2 conversion kit like @SUBGT says.

Phase II yellows have a better spray pattern to begin with, but the rail adapters allow you enough choice in injector size.

asperformance

Site Supporter
Pretty much nothing exists for early cars these days.......as mentioned above the most common and cheapest way to solve is to use later ph2 side feed injectors and a small adaptor kit to fit them
What power target are you aiming for??

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Latest posts