What have you done in/with your Impreza this week?

This is why, in my humble opinion cars should be scrutineered with the driver sat in it wearing a helmet.

I see this all too often.
In the racecar I remove the foam from the seat so I'm under the cage Jon. This is my track car with standard seats so I'm looking for a lower seat, but still want to keep the car useable as a road car. I'm not sure the roll bar in this would offer much protection, but it's got to be better than nowt. Any suggestions?

Dean

In the racecar I remove the foam from the seat so I'm under the cage Jon. This is my track car with standard seats so I'm looking for a lower seat, but still want to keep the car useable as a road car. I'm not sure the roll bar in this would offer much protection, but it's got to be better than nowt. Any suggestions?

Dean

Fairly regularly we get called to incidents on track where the driver has done just that and has gone off circuit causing the car to go airborne off the uneven ground, landing heavily a few times resulting in spinal injuries.

It gives us something to do I suppose. :eek:

With all the horrible situations this weekend. We were staying in Eyemouth and it was Oppertunity to take the car onto an absolutely stunningly beautiful beach at sunset!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

There were a few rally fans so it was nice to let them all nose around car and chat with the mums and kids curious given the sad events earlier in day. It was a distraction I feel and welcomed. I had some fans who seen the car drifting on last rally so it's nice to encourage anyone to live their dreams.

image.jpg

Now car is all packed away hidden until all the awesome Tarmac gear is removed in place of The rally gear.

Reality has hit so it's time to catch up on that to do list I've completely forgotten about!!! Oh and do that thing called "work" with that old saying "another day, another dollar" so I can spend £€$¥ on the car!!!

I had a very nice suprise today:)

Went into the cave of stuff & found a box in the corner:

All new & boxed:

DCCD dash module.

dccd-module.jpg

Auto intercooler spray switch

intercooler-auto-switch.jpg

Fog lamp switch

fog-lamp-switch.jpg

Roof vent surround

roof-vent-surround.jpg

2 Type RA & 1 Type R rear badges