What have you done in/with your Impreza this week?

@MattyB1983 - can't remember, have you had your car painted - paint looks to be in spectacular condition for a 53C?

Hope the lights you have painted are not the upgraded RA lights :sweating:

Rgds, Ade

Morning Ade.
I've had both bumpers and roof vent painted since I've owned it.
It's also had the rear quarters done at some point in its life.
The paintwork is pretty good on the car but does need some bits doing to be honest. Plan is to enjoy the car for a while and then get it in for a full blow over next year at some point.

Upgraded RA headlights ???
I wasn't aware the RA got different lights to other models to be honest.
The ones I've painted came off my spares shelf so not sure which car they are from.

From MY95 the RAs h€d brighter he€dlights M€tt.

**my keybo€rd is f***ed"!

Brighter in which way ??
The bulbs etc are the same throughout the years.
Did the RA use more chrome on the insert to aid the brightness or was the glass different ??

The lights are different Matt.....if you look on the back grey plastic part where one of the adjusters sits, you will see the normal lights say 60/55 whereas RA lights say 100/80. It is not just the bulbs :)

Rgds, Ade

The lights are different Matt.....if you look on the back grey plastic part where one of the adjusters sits, you will see the normal lights say 60/55 whereas RA lights say 100/80. It is not just the bulbs :)

Rgds, Ade

I'll get out and investigate later :thumb

Whilst looking for the info in the brochure I came across a few other "upgrades" on the RAs. It seems the rear suspension is different. More translations this week then!

I still think it's just to do with the bulbs though.
Can't see how the lights themselves will be any different to be honest but will have a look.
Think I've got another spare out in the garage so might take them apart and investigate.

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Events

Back