WANTED: WRC mirrors

Ric McLaughlin

V-Limited Member
Hi all, if anyone knows of anyone selling a set of the WRC 'bat ear' carbon fibre mirrors please send them my way. I have a set of the S201 teardrop mirrors but am after the full carbon set. There is a set of 'safari' style ones with lights in them on eBay for £4k just now but that feels like a bit much... :D

Horhay

ex-2.5RS Member
I just got a set of the WRC carbon ones for my 555. I would absolutely suggest trying the L'aunsport mirrors (but I am their US distributor so I'm a bit biased).

Ric McLaughlin

V-Limited Member
I just got a set of the WRC carbon ones for my 555. I would absolutely suggest trying the L'aunsport mirrors (but I am their US distributor so I'm a bit biased).
Great - thanks mate! I'm due to be in the States later in the year. Where are you based?

kitch

V-Limited Member
H
how much can you supply a pair of these mirrors for? Im in the uk.

kitch

V-Limited Member
H
how much can you supply a pair of these mirrors for? Im in the uk.