V3 Type R (rough'ish)

V3 type r

Type RA Member
Still got some things to sell and get a few quid back though so not all is lost. Pissed off about this plate though going to be about a month now its all to be done by post with a cheque

cuili1

V-Limited Member
Still got some things to sell and get a few quid back though so not all is lost. Pissed off about this plate though going to be about a month now its all to be done by post with a cheque
Be very careful when doing this Craig, make sure you copy and document everything that goes to the DVLA. Also send EVERYTHING recorded post.

Another classic car forum I follow is full of lost document and cheque posts about the DVLA.

V3 type r

Type RA Member
Aye wish i gave it shit instead of letting it sit craig but time to move it on and buy something else. Took 10 months getting the reg on the car because they lost the paperwork for it. Was a bloody carryon

Lotti

V-Limited Member
Thought it worth resurrecting this post as I'm no further forward.

£6k seems cheap Craig, we spoke about your car before I bought my own V4. Still looking for a suitable car if anybody hears or knows of any Type R's for sale.
Keen to go down WRC rep route using one of Jamie's kits ........ I might in the end use the V4 as I know what I've got but thought it worth asking the question.

V3 type r

Type RA Member
Aye i remember being on the phone to you not long after i bought it. 6k is a very good price i think but time of year, current climate etc ill take it. Owes me about 15k which confuses people but the car delivered + storage is 13k then a couple grand on the service stuff and a few other things. Be one of the last half decent cheap type r projects to get sold i reckon. Would have been perfect for you aswell as the arches have just gone/going and it might need sills but i dont think so just 5mm nipped off and seam welded and the jacking point. You still struggling for a car? Was a clean looking v3 type r on copart not that long ago

PeteRedRA

V-Limited Member
Aye i remember being on the phone to you not long after i bought it. 6k is a very good price i think but time of year, current climate etc ill take it. Owes me about 15k which confuses people but the car delivered + storage is 13k then a couple grand on the service stuff and a few other things. Be one of the last half decent cheap type r projects to get sold i reckon. Would have been perfect for you aswell as the arches have just gone/going and it might need sills but i dont think so just 5mm nipped off and seam welded and the jacking point. You still struggling for a car? Was a clean looking v3 type r on copart not that long ago

Interested check your inbox