Uk turbo models...

jameswrx

Type RA Member
Not strictly UK but you could get sonic blue on a MY99/00 turbo 2000 of you ordered through a euro dealer outside the UK. A few people went over to dealers 20 years ago and collected their RHD cars.

Probably one of the rarest turbo 2000 colours you’ll see.

I had a wagon prob about 13 years ago

ai.imgur.com_sUHiECl.jpg

My mate had a saloon a few years ago too. There was one on eBay recently I noticed.

KieranGc8

Type RA Member
Not strictly UK but you could get sonic blue on a MY99/00 turbo 2000 of you ordered through a euro dealer outside the UK. A few people went over to dealers 20 years ago and collected their RHD cars.

Probably one of the rarest turbo 2000 colours you’ll see.

I had a wagon prob about 13 years ago

View attachment 83294

My mate had a saloon a few years ago too. There was one on eBay recently I noticed.
This is a brilliant example of everyone’s (myself included for a long time) confusion, as remember seeing classics in this colour all the time as a kid and all those years later I came to find out that you couldn’t get that specific colour on a uk supplied t2000.
Am I right in thinking the name of the euro spec cars is something along the lines of “ Impreza GT turbo” and not turbo 2000? (I am aware they are pretty much the same car)

RA Graham

V-Limited Member
Euro models got the name GT when they went from 211PS to 218PS which was the MY99 and on.
Before that they where just called Impreza Turbo.

type-ra

Administrator
Yes chaps, I am fully aware this isn’t the place to be asking about uk spec cars. However the other forums such as Snet and Uksoc are just a mess, and I’m not even going to bother with Facebook so here I am.

So, my question is can anyone help out with the available colours are for each year of the uk2000’s?

For example I know the special edition uk cars go in this order:

95 Series McRae : 416 (not sure on the actual name)

96 Catalunya: 47a Mica black

97 Terzo 3: 74F Sonic blue

98 Uk 22b: 74F Sonic blue

99 Rb5: 86F Blue steel

00 P1: 74F Sonic blue

(I am aware that the 74f is a different shade on the 22b compared to the Terzo 3 and P1)

So my question is what are the available colours for the ‘standard’ turbo 2000 models in each year?

Thanks in advance.
MY93 & MY94 UK cars
IMG_2208-resized.jpg