UK service book

hugh

V-Limited Member
I'm after a service book for my STI import, the car has come with all the Japanese service history and receipt's and I want to keep the service history going. I will be changing the Cam belt and accessory's / spark plugs / air filter and all oils / fluids, just so I know in my own head that everything is in order. So where do I get a genuine Subaru service book to record the services ??

Cheers :thumb :thumb

RA Graham

V-Limited Member
I'm after a service book for my STI import, the car has come with all the Japanese service history and receipt's and I want to keep the service history going. I will be changing the Cam belt and accessory's / spark plugs / air filter and all oils / fluids, just so I know in my own head that everything is in order. So where do I get a genuine Subaru service book to record the services ??

Cheers :thumb :thumb
Have you looked on Ebay, sometimes they come up.
I got a Honda civic one on there some time back

Hedgecutter

Type RA Member
Why don't you continue with the Jap service book, all in one place where it should be? You should have loads of space at the back.

hugh

V-Limited Member
Why don't you continue with the Jap service book, all in one place where it should be? You should have loads of space at the back.
Wasn’t sure if it was better to start a new book , so I can just carry on using the Jap service book then

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Latest posts