The virus!

Discussion in 'The Snug' started by Lenny89, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lenny89

Lenny89 V-Limited Member

Well the weather has been rotten here in scotland so I’ve not took the new whip out yet :( and extremely worried about the covid 19 virus as i suffer from bad asthma the normal flu can floor me for about month with asthma attacks and best thing about this ive still not told the misses I’ve bought the type r :tmi: its safely tucked away it might be there forever :D

Anyone else with underlying health issues extremely worried about it ?

CD5E4A10-E4CF-4D4C-B286-DE745E6E1912.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Chris.air

Chris.air V-Limited Member

Lol can’t believe you still ain’t told her.

My dad don’t keep well just now and if he catches it it would be the end. So as of from today he is stayin indoors not that he can get out much anyway. :(

3. hugh

hugh V-Limited Member

It wouldn’t be underlying health issues I’d be worrying about @Lenny89 , I’d be worrying about my Mrs finding out about the Type R :mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::devil::devil::devil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 6
  4. Beakster

Beakster V-Limited Member

I’ve arrived back last night from 2 and a half months in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Laos. Looks like my Type R will be enjoying a few more days hibernation as I don’t suppose I should go out too much, and yes I do have a cough.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 1509joe

1509joe V-Limited Member

:sweating:

6. knuckster

knuckster V-Limited Member

I am concerned, i have had a heart bypass and have chest problems most of my life which i have to have the flu jab or end up with pneumonia and have nearly died with it in the past so i believe it would be 50/50 whether i would survive the virus.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. LonelyDriver

LonelyDriver 藤原文太 | type R STi V

I'm concerned about passing it onto my parents with whom I live if I were to get it. That would be a great thanks for all they have done for me.

I have been trying to cut down on my light smoking habit as well.

For me, it's my economic health rather than physical health that is the overriding concern. The FTSE 100 has been kicking my arse for the past month and I don't know if my start date for my new job is going to be delayed due to the ongoing situation. At this time I'm thankful that a lot of my cash ended up in gold (...wheels and a big wing).

8. I have an itchy STI

I have an itchy STI V-Limited Member

@Lenny89 if I’d bought a scoob and not told the mrs.....I’d face the Corvid19 virus over the mrs any day of the week.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. sc86

sc86 V-Limited Member

i cant believe how bad the uk government has been with this , trump may be a dick , but hes a strong leader and not afraid to make hard choices , then you have borris ....

does he not want to copy the rest of europe ? is it some weird brexit thing , from the outside it looks it
    our leader isnt fantastic but has made right calls , mayby a week later than he should have
    this virus is going to fuck up our countrys for months , not weeks sadly

10. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

We have quite fast growing numbers here in slovenija. Yes its prety fu**** up beacouse some people dont take risk seriously and just see them not others with not so good healt. Just take care, head up, and go!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1