T shirts at last

asperformance

Site Supporter
I sent a parcel last Thursday,
Charged special delivery price and on a 24hr signed,
UK mainland
Was delivered yesterday! A week and day later. So what service did I pay for.
I was told the Strike was a day.

So yes the strikes maybe needed for the workers that's understandable but for the general public it will force us to use other couriers and likely to return back?

AFAIK There were 2x days of strikes last week and at least 2x this week just gone - so someone got it very wrong......
In fairness we have done mail order for 20+ years and only rarely have had a issue with any courier but RM much less so

If it makes you feel better DPD (who are generally one of the better set-ups) appear to have had a melt down this week and we have had no deliveries inward since Thursday........keep being told the following day but nothing as yet (various different suppliers)
:mask:

benji

V-Limited Member
AFAIK There were 2x days of strikes last week and at least 2x this week just gone - so someone got it very wrong......
In fairness we have done mail order for 20+ years and only rarely have had a issue with any courier but RM much less so

If it makes you feel better DPD (who are generally one of the better set-ups) appear to have had a melt down this week and we have had no deliveries inward since Thursday........keep being told the following day but nothing as yet (various different suppliers)
:mask:
Fun fun for Xmas then

asperformance

Site Supporter
Just to button this off, the final parcel arrived Thursday of that week........

On the flip side I booked a delivery of competition parts to go to Dubai on Tuesday lunchtime (TNT / FedEx) and they were delivered before Noon on Thursday!!!
:thumb