Sump guard - v1-3(?) RA option

SJR8

Blame it on the Vapors
Hi interested in an early 3 piece sump guard set from the early options catalogue....

I thought I’d seen they’re 2 versions and one is lighter weight different sizes.

ive said 3 piece, but not sure the v1/2 STi RA needed the rear cross member bar.

happy for PMs if easier. Got my negative COVID test result this AM so may even be able to collect!

type-ra

Administrator
Hi interested in an early 3 piece sump guard set from the early options catalogue....

I thought I’d seen they’re 2 versions and one is lighter weight different sizes.

ive said 3 piece, but not sure the v1/2 STi RA needed the rear cross member bar.

happy for PMs if easier. Got my negative COVID test result this AM so may even be able to collect!
@53R is the man to ask. I think he has one for sale. Not sure which one though.
Failing that @jaygsi AKA Autotweeker on eBay had one I believe :thumb
They are one or two parts and bolt on, not three piece:thumb

SJR8

Blame it on the Vapors
Cheers Dean - as ever..... I saw a set up with a rear - looked aluminium - cross member that the back of the rear guard bolted too, and it then bolted up using the ends of the beam as fixing points. Unless they showed a crossbeam that’s off the car? Still not been able to get under mine to really look yet.... the fact it was all the same colour and the front 2 bits were the factory parts made me assume the third part was too?

SJR8

Blame it on the Vapors
Cheers guys, it’s the v1-2 option OEM I was really hoping for. Still kicking myself I didn’t save the other pics to show what I mean about the rear cross member if only to prove I’ve not gone completely mad!

James Lowry

V-Limited Member
Anybody know if there was an option for tank guards? These on my V2 RA.C653FA6B-CB52-4443-BAFE-DBA1EC29C014.jpeg

James Lowry

V-Limited Member