Subaru Retna Coupe - almost a Type R

type-ra

Administrator
This car was bought to be turned into a curcuit rally car. It has not started for seven years!

A bit of help et voila!!

Luxury interior!

STi Exhaust Thinking

The fabled lightweight bootlid Thinking

Gravel tyres fitted Thinking

1.6 litres of N/A power :bow

No sideskirts - Must be based on a Type RA then wot

Poor man's DCCD :D

6200 redline :bow

Last edited:

olly

Type RA Member
Is that your new car??
Awesome,I'm very jealous!!!
Quick polish and it's as good as new!

Olly:D

ASJ

Not quite what I had visualised when you mentioned it Dean......but intersting none the less. Win

Luxurious? Yes! It has air-con. Not sure why it would need it though given all those extra air-vents on each corner.

Rgds, Ade

Suberman

Sounds like it's going to be an interesting project Dean :D Amazing it started after 7 years!

That blue bugeye in the background picture 8, looks like it hasn't been started for some time as well.

type-ra

Administrator
Is that your new car??
Awesome,I'm very jealous!!!
Quick polish and it's as good as new!

Olly:D
No it's not mine Olly. It's for one of Gaylord's customers.
dean you cheapskate.

looks like youre giving gaylord quite a bit to do then
Stripping it completely :confused:
Not quite what I had visualised when you mentioned it Dean......but intersting none the less. Win

Luxurious? Yes! It has air-con. Not sure why it would need it though given all those extra air-vents on each corner.

Rgds, Ade
Not quite what I expected, but a bit of history nontheless :cheers:
Sounds like it's going to be an interesting project Dean :D Amazing it started after 7 years!

That blue bugeye in the background picture 8, looks like it hasn't been started for some time as well.
The "dust" on the Bugeye is frost Errol. Not something you will be familiar with Win FYI I took that pic at midday & it was still freezing.

Dean