Speedo problems

Paul92

V-Limited Member
Yeah the local scrappers still have a Legacy with an intact cable. Sitting on the ground and engine installed so not an easy task. I could try to get it out saturday.

Can't promise it will come out whole, the plastic 'bolt' is a bit stuck in the transmission case.

Paul92

V-Limited Member
Unfortunately after half an hour of creating space under the bonnet of that rusty old Legacy, I got the cable out and came to the conclusion it was broken after all.

Now I was a bit short on time, but I do know they have 3 TY752 transmissions in stock.
I would have to ask the person in charge of the parts stock if the cable lower sections could be bought separate.

Knucks

Type RA Member
Unfortunately after half an hour of creating space under the bonnet of that rusty old Legacy, I got the cable out and came to the conclusion it was broken after all.

Now I was a bit short on time, but I do know they have 3 TY752 transmissions in stock.
I would have to ask the person in charge of the parts stock if the cable lower sections could be bought separate.
Hi Paul any luck yet at all.on the lower cable part . Many thanks Paul

Paul92

V-Limited Member
Need to go back next week. Had some time related issues since a mate's Impreza needed to go to a body shop for the chassis legs, sills and what not.
And another one had some electrical issues on his car. Busy times.

Couldn't even get around to fetch my timing belt tensioner bracket, so I'll make sure I stop by there from work this week:thumb

Knucks

Type RA Member
Need to go back next week. Had some time related issues since a mate's Impreza needed to go to a body shop for the chassis legs, sills and what not.
And another one had some electrical issues on his car. Busy times.

Couldn't even get around to fetch my timing belt tensioner bracket, so I'll make sure I stop by there from work this week:thumb
Oh no worries Paul. I have no breakers over here or I would be there getting one lol. Cheers again
Paul