Spec C GRB/Hatchback Facelift

I`ve spoken to Milltek exhausts directly and they are not making/stocking any more exhausts for Subaru models , they may do bespoke to order if you are willing to pay , I asked the sales manager face to face and they won`t supply parts such as new tips either. There is some residual stock in the system , mainly for the later VAB and BRZ models , that you will see at RCM , Tegiwa and the like. I had a Milltek on my last GRB but my new one has had a custom exhaust fitted .

I`ve spoken to Milltek exhausts directly and they are not making/stocking any more exhausts for Subaru models , they may do bespoke to order if you are willing to pay , I asked the sales manager face to face and they won`t supply parts such as new tips either. There is some residual stock in the system , mainly for the later VAB and BRZ models , that you will see at RCM , Tegiwa and the like. I had a Milltek on my last GRB but my new one has had a custom exhaust fitted .
Yep, had a Miltek system on my old blob Spec C. It was sourced(back in the day) by Powerstation/Litchfield in Gloucester as part of the Type 20 kit). Looked everywhere for my Hatch and only came across a few secondhand rusty pieces on eBay.

Last edited:
Just fit the 3" decat downpipe and get a 3"-2.5" adaptor from Hayward and Scott so it joins to the Oem centre pipe. Shouldn't be too loud if you keep the back pipes standard, but you will get the extra exhaust flow. You probably gain an extra 30bhp.

You could also fit a plug n play flex fuel kit and run some ethanol , 20% ethanol will be ok on your fuel line pipes and get you up to approx 400bhp / 400lb ft.
Sadly I booked the remap and work was so manic I didn’t fit the downpipe you sold me !
The Pro R back box I have fitted weighs twice as much as oem and I think is more restrictive too !! I plan on fitting the decat a 3 port and going back it’s not slow or lazy just won’t rev out like I’m used to in a new age twinscroll.
My sprint cars for 22b series were a lot faster but fully decatted with 3” systems even on the lower boost limit we had . That oem downpipe must be soooo restrictive

Attachments

• D10BFBC4-C6B1-4D9A-991E-E6ED6FC77A53.jpeg
    D10BFBC4-C6B1-4D9A-991E-E6ED6FC77A53.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 11
Sadly I booked the remap and work was so manic I didn’t fit the downpipe you sold me !
The Pro R back box I have fitted weighs twice as much as oem and I think is more restrictive too !! I plan on fitting the decat a 3 port and going back it’s not slow or lazy just won’t rev out like I’m used to in a new age twinscroll.
My sprint cars for 22b series were a lot faster but fully decatted with 3” systems even on the lower boost limit we had . That oem downpipe must be soooo restrictive
Yep, the downpipe is holding you back,........., and I still have the flex fuel kit here if needed:)

Yep you can feel how restrictive it is! Especially coming back from my 480hp rs3 and her 430hp troc R. I could mod it I have big turbo, process west tmic from my pal who’s upgraded his gvb ready but worried it will affect resale value as it’s such a clean straight car with some serious chassis and brake mods . Will downpipe ect devalue it I wonder ? This car is silly clean and I’ve imported owned so many imprezas over the years it’s a collectors car in my opinion in this condition and being a 2013 pearl white car one of the last off the line.
Damned if I do damned if I don’t lol

Attachments

• DF284634-739C-4D03-802D-CC863CBD9498.jpeg
    DF284634-739C-4D03-802D-CC863CBD9498.jpeg
    490.4 KB · Views: 5
  • A16D3C8C-44CA-49F3-B789-4ABEFB4D6A58.jpeg
    A16D3C8C-44CA-49F3-B789-4ABEFB4D6A58.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 5
  • E02C83D3-70C5-4AC3-B3E9-47CA66B9E223.jpeg
    E02C83D3-70C5-4AC3-B3E9-47CA66B9E223.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 5
Yep you can feel how restrictive it is! Especially coming back from my 480hp rs3 and her 430hp troc R. I could mod it I have big turbo, process west tmic from my pal who’s upgraded his gvb ready but worried it will affect resale value as it’s such a clean straight car with some serious chassis and brake mods . Will downpipe ect devalue it I wonder ? This car is silly clean and I’ve imported owned so many imprezas over the years it’s a collectors car in my opinion in this condition and being a 2013 pearl white car one of the last off the line.
Damned if I do damned if I don’t lol
Completely understand. I had the same dilemma. Hence now having lots of unfitted upgrades in my garage.:D
What suspension are you running?

352 with standard down pipe.
I have a new Miltek cat back exhaust if anyone is interested, sports cat centre section so can be mated to a decat down pipe.

Spec C. Very rare JDM Subaru WRX STI Spec C (GRB/Hatchback) for sale. This is one of the last hatchbacks made, this being an even rarer facelift Spec C. Car is very low milage at around 44,000miles. It’s recently had new cam belt, 4 Michelin super sport tyres and a full service. Service was all fluids, rear diff, gearbox, engine oil. New spark plugs, air filter, lamba sensor, and a fuel pump for safety. It had a full health check and dyno power run making 320hp. I’ve since had a custom Hayward and Scott 3inch down to 2.5inch turbo back exhaust fitted and a new map making 354hp. TEG Sport have looked after the car for me.

Bar the exhaust the only other modifications are white line anti roll bars and lowering springs. I have all the original parts. From Japan it came with the STI front splitter, side skirts and rear lower bumper trim (diffuser) as found on the R205. These are all very rare parts. It also has the optional recaro interior.

This is a hard to come by car especially being the facelift. The version 10 2.0L ej207 engine is one of the best ever made by Subaru. With a turbo, injectors and fuel rail, 3 port boost solenoid its good for 450hp.

This is a very rare car and I’ve yet to see another facelift In the uk as it’s a 2012 model. Car is only run on V-Power and warmed up properly. I’m a bit ocd with my cars. It has full Japanese service history and was a grade 4b import. Since imported to the uk it’s been dry stored most of its uk life.

(Pictures are prior to new exhaust. It now has a single exit pie cut down turn tip, full original turbo back exhaust comes with the car)

Very sad to see it go. I’m privileged to drive some great cars at work, yet this is the best fast road car I’ve every driven. I live in near the Lake District and it’s made for these roads. The car looks absolutely stunning and sounds amazing. At 6-8000rpm it sounds like a Porsche GT3! Any questions just ask. Car is based near Kendal (Cumbria), just off junction 36 of the M6.

£34,495
WhatsApp or call Joe: 07410935893

View attachment 132816
I'm not a fan of the "hatch" but this really is stunning. Any special edition always floats my boat. How many were produced?

Back