Spec c ej207 reliability at higher boost levels

Ing

MY05 Spec C WR Limited (LHD)
I have a 2005 s203 tuned to make 1.5 bar on stock turbo(vf42) tmic and injectors (565cc) ive done 8000 kms so far almost always on the boost so to speak. Other then a small boost leak from the tmic and a bad bov gasket no issues with the car at all.
Nice, thanks for input. :) I have done the same 1.5bar boost, but with vf36 (basically the same turbo, but has some % smaller compressor), so far done only 5k km, also on boost :D no issues right now as well.

Wanted to know, maybe someone has done e.g. 50k-100k km or more?

gus

Bone Idle
My old spec c RA was running Vf 36 mapped to 1.6 bar ran that on track for a while but found the limits on the Vf36 on track so changed it for a Vf 36 hybrid did about 25,000 miles in that guise before changing to the hybrid and it got its neck well rung and never missed a beat

Ing

MY05 Spec C WR Limited (LHD)
My old spec c RA was running Vf 36 mapped to 1.6 bar ran that on track for a while but found the limits on the Vf36 on track so changed it for a Vf 36 hybrid did about 25,000 miles in that guise before changing to the hybrid and it got its neck well rung and never missed a beat
Perfect! :)

toX1

Type RA Member
what power does the vf36 hybrid make?