Rallyday 2018

Discussion in 'Type-RA.com Events' started by type-ra, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Chris.air

Chris.air V-Limited Member

Awesome pictures dude. :bow

Was a good night and day. I’ve put more names to faces again even tho I’ll still forget them next meet o_O

I’ll try get the go pro footage up at some point

Went out and did my final 2 sessions and it was pissing down lots of standing water not good in bald r888r’s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Chris.air

Oh and jens driving me home :*

7C31D946-1CF6-4FAF-9790-41ED4751B5A5.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. martinj

martinj V-Limited Member

Was your liver starting to feel a bit dry.....:D

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. gus

gus V-Limited Member

That pic of you and jen is class hope you got up the M6 before they closed it for the bridge removal got back up the motorway and the weather up north was brilliant

5. gus

gus V-Limited Member

Just To add I'm sitting at the comp with a rum an black planning getting the car finished before christmas off up your way next week for the final wiring

• Like Like x 1
  6. gus

gus V-Limited Member

Just to add the evening in the pub the night before was a hoot lord Ethridge needs to sack his butler for causing him to be lateo_O lotte was ok which was the main thing no dought the web cam will have been looking after her it was just a shame that I never got round to trying out one of his gourmet burgers :thumb

• Like Like x 2
  7. gus

gus V-Limited Member

[QUOTE="Chris.air, post:

Went out and did my final 2 sessions and it was pissing down lots of standing water not good in bald r888r’s.[/QUOTE]

LOL chris you were born to to be on bald R888r's live the dream side ways drifting is the way to be mind you the car on your earlier session I saw them putting it back in onto their trailer in bits which was a shame.:(

8. Chris.air

Yes made it home before closing,was a great drive home :thumb

9. Steve777

Steve777 V-Limited Member

Judging by the Facebook picture, the bar was open for one on the way home @Chris.air :) Great to catch up as always with you both :thumb

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1