Rally knee supports

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by mikeb, Dec 8, 2014.

1. mikeb

mikeb V-Limited Member

I have for sale the following knee supports which where a optional extra in japan these came off my 98 type r ra .
    iam not sure what there worth as never seen any for sale but I was thinking £45 including postage
    trim pieces 003.JPG trim pieces 004.JPG
    001.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Peter Shelley

Peter Shelley 1998 2.5 RS

Are these still available?

3. 53R

53R Enthusiast

Sadly Mike passed away. He was a truly nice guy and I miss seeing him around :(

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Peter Shelley

I'm sorry to hear that :sweating:

• Like Like x 2
  5. tekkerchrede

tekkerchrede V-Limited Member

I have a set, but must admit his price was a true bargin also back then. Price is more like £250.

6. Peter Shelley

Wow I didn’t realize they were that expensive.. i had no idea they even existed before i saw this post

7. tekkerchrede

No it is a low key item, but still pricy when it comes up for sale now and then.

8. Peter Shelley

Do you have any more pictures of them? Possibly installed in the car? I was just going to buy them for the low price Mike had them up for and try to figure it out myself but now im curious, thanks.

9. tekkerchrede

You can see them mounted in @ap3x's thread on his museum car. As the rear of them are nearly flat, they can be positioned (almost) to your liking.

10. Peter Shelley

Interesting. I wonder if they are actually comfortable.