RAde Day 2020

asperformance

Site Supporter
I always thought Lufthansa were one of the 'better ones' but when we returned from Turin a few years back they had fcucked up the hand luggage job and we were priced to sit with bags under our feet due to chronic over-loading......
The staff were fecking hopeless and customer services basically weren't!!

gus

Bone Idle
I always thought Lufthansa were one of the 'better ones' but when we returned from Turin a few years back they had fcucked up the hand luggage job and we were priced to sit with bags under our feet due to chronic over-loading......
The staff were fecking hopeless and customer services basically weren't!!
Flew into Munich airport last year big thunderstorm the feckers would not take the baggage off the plane until the storm had passed 3 hrs later finally got my bags was late getting the hire car late getting to the hotel so got no grub:mad:

Keith

V-Limited Member
Refund received @Steve777. Thank you but obviously not happy. Don’t think I can cancel the hotel as it was on the pre-book rate. If Boris locks down the hotels I might have half a chance.

@RA Graham is it not worth taking a chance on next years day? Normally the furthest ahead you can book a flight is one year. Cos the May bank holiday was late this year you might be able to leave it until the last minute and move your flight forward 12 months to catch the 2021 bank holiday weekend.

Steve777

V-Limited Member
Refund received @Steve777. Thank you but obviously not happy. Don’t think I can cancel the hotel as it was on the pre-book rate. If Boris locks down the hotels I might have half a chance.

@RA Graham is it not worth taking a chance on next years day? Normally the furthest ahead you can book a flight is one year. Cos the May bank holiday was late this year you might be able to leave it until the last minute and move your flight forward 12 months to catch the 2021 bank holiday weekend

Curborough have cancelled all events anyway. Not much that can be done about the hotel, but I’m sure Premier Inn we’re offering refunds anyway regardless of the booking type?

Cheers

Steve

Wagonroy

Rb320. 067/320

Hi @Keith if you had Premier Inn booked you will still get refunded I was the same and they refunded me go on there website with your booking reference

Hope this helps

martinj

V-Limited Member

@RA Graham is it not worth taking a chance on next years day? Normally the furthest ahead you can book a flight is one year. Cos the May bank holiday was late this year you might be able to leave it until the last minute and move your flight forward 12 months to catch the 2021 bank holiday weekend.
L

Keith if you have booked the premier inn, they are allowing no cost refunds irrespective of booking type. If you find your booking on their site (booking ref, surname, date of checkin) it will then allow you to cancel the booking.