Raceline (Speedline) RL7s

Sir MixALot

Type RA Member
I've been watching these wheels for a while now but no matter how much I stare at the listing, the PCD will not change to 5X100, so I can't fit them to my Type R without adapters etc. Hopefully one of our members can win them:

Laupy

V-Limited Member
I've been after 18s for a long time but not sure if 17s will clear AP 6 pots?

AP 6 pots on mine running a 330mm disk and my 17" Innovit Tarmacs clear ok, mind you I have to be very careful with the balance weights as they will touch the caliper. I used the @Godspeed kit as i believe he offsets the discs as much as possible to maximise clearance

Sir MixALot

Type RA Member
I doubt they will but have no idea TBH. They did clear AP 4 pots. I can get the model of 4 pots if that helps :thumb

Ok, cheers. Will PM you later.

Just watch your arches with 18-8 , un less you have them rolled already??

I've had 18x8 on the car before Pete, had no issues. I've always found you can go slightly wider on Type Rs than the saloons.

Last edited:

Sir MixALot

Type RA Member
AP 6 pots on mine running a 330mm disk and my 17" Innovit Tarmacs clear ok, mind you I have to be very careful with the balance weights as they will touch the caliper. I used the Godspeed kit as i believe he offsets the discs as much as possible to maximise clearance

Thanks for that. I think mine are the CP5570 calipers.

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Latest posts