Race Altered MY00 STI RA Ltd no.1456/2000

Methlicktom

Type RA Member
Awesome read and hats of to you.

Seems yourself and v3 type r are close. I'm bang center of new deer myself. V5 sti and p1 project on the go.

Will happily pop by or arrange a socially safe yap.

Race Altered

V-Limited Member
Awesome read and hats of to you.

Seems yourself and v3 type r are close. I'm bang center of new deer myself. V5 sti and p1 project on the go.

Will happily pop by or arrange a socially safe yap.
Thanks man it was a challenging winter lol, whats your plans for your two, would be great to get a catch up, Craig with the v3 type r he has sold his car on

Methlicktom

Type RA Member
Thanks man it was a challenging winter lol, whats your plans for your two, would be great to get a catch up, Craig with the v3 type r he has sold his car on
The sti is getting tidied up. Currently on the suspension refresh at the moment. But be going the whole hog.

The p1 is coming home soon. Needs a lot of welding however it's a looking term project. Apologies for the photo bombing. Only just discovered typera forum after years on scoobynet etc. Lot of very good advice and sensible help.

Ever in new deer or would like a yap. Gimme a shout. I'm off all week this week and then back to work powdercoating wheels again.

Attachments

John Halliday

V-Limited Member
Love the spoiler!! I think these were special order on that model from the factory when new?

Race Altered

V-Limited Member
Love the spoiler!! I think these were special order on that model from the factory when new?
Yes It was, shows a lot of contrasting views on here lol some have hated it some love it, its been laughed at and ive been offered crazy money for it :D

Race Altered

V-Limited Member
The sti is getting tidied up. Currently on the suspension refresh at the moment. But be going the whole hog.

The p1 is coming home soon. Needs a lot of welding however it's a looking term project. Apologies for the photo bombing. Only just discovered typera forum after years on scoobynet etc. Lot of very good advice and sensible help.

Ever in new deer or would like a yap. Gimme a shout. I'm off all week this week and then back to work powdercoating wheels again.
Lol this fourm is the most civilised and helpful place on the Internet and no such thing as photo bombing on here we all love photos , do you do powdercoating for work, ive a set of rays te 37s need refurbishment ive been looking around and asking but struggling to find a good place to do them