Private messages (conversations)

Sir MixALot

Type RA Member
Am I the only one who has issues with other members not receiving my messages? Either that or they're simply ignored? Seems hit or miss at the moment.

type-ra

Special Specification
Am I the only one who has issues with other members not receiving my messages? Either that or they're simply ignored? Seems hit or miss at the moment.
I'm having problems with Hotmail and Outlook emails at present. It seems they are been seen as spam so get blocked. This is all forum emails not just PM emails.
I'm on it as we speak :thumb

Sir MixALot

Type RA Member
Hi Dean, I meant actual PMs. If I message a member, they either ignore it or don't receive it in the first place? Maybe people perceive me as a troll? :D Case in point, sent yourself a message but had no reply :rofl:

type-ra

Special Specification
Hi Dean, I meant actual PMs. If I message a member, they either ignore it or don't receive it in the first place? Maybe people perceive me as a troll? :D Case in point, sent yourself a message but had no reply :rofl:
Dunno about everyone else, but I did see yours when on the phone. I don't tend to reply from the phone as I'm a big screen kinda guy! Then I forgetaaaaghh
I haven't forgotten about the pic of the sticker, car hasn't been out from under the cover yet.

Sir MixALot

Type RA Member
Dunno about everyone else, but I did see yours when on the phone. I don't tend to reply from the phone as I'm a big screen kinda guy! Then I forgetaaaaghh
I haven't forgotten about the pic of the sticker, car hasn't been out from under the cover yet.
I'm the same - prefer using a laptop/desktop. Phone is ok for checking things but ruins your eyesight. Maybe I'm getting old? :D

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Latest posts