New V3 V-limited owner

Discussion in 'New member welcomes' started by mat84, Jan 12, 2019.

1. mat84

mat84 Type RA Member

Hi all.

Purchased this version 3 v-limited from a friend back in July and had it tucked away until last week so thought I'd say hi on here.

The car has a few non standard parts fitted like tein coilovers, blitz nur spec 3" system, hks panel filter, apexi boost guage and clear indicators. Looks also as if the car hasn't been serviced for a while so first job is new spark plugs, oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter and a coil pack all sourced from Import Car Parts, oh and also fitted some oe wheels as it came fitted with some gash Japanese efforts.

Still plenty of work to be done to get it how I want it then it will be getting some use! Also I'm from the Nottingham way if there is anything/anyone local.

Cheers.

Mat.

• Like Like x 10
  2. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

Love it end of. :thumb

• Like Like x 1
  3. mat84

mat84 Type RA Member

Cheers fella. Is it you that has the hayward and scott back box for sale?

4. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

Yes the 3” backbox buddy.

5. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

Mat,

We meet up quite often at Donington on Sundays, there’s a good crowd, I’m in Coventry but you have Kev, Simon and James etc your way, all top blokes, I’m sure they’ll be along to say hello ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Etheridge-Bird

Etheridge-Bird Moderator

@mat84 Welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few Midlanders on here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bizz

Bizz V-Limited Member

Hi Mat and welcome to the site.

Car looks superb.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mat84

mat84 Type RA Member

That’s the one, any ideas if it would fit my existing system (3”) as the nur spec currently fitted is not really my cup of tea.

9. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

If it’s true 3” then I can’t see why not. If you want to try it before you buy you can pop over , take it away and try to fit it. If not just pop it back :thumb

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kev_STI

Kev_STI V-Limited Member

Hi Mat, that looks a really nice example you have there. Loads of us on here from Notts and surrounding area as Pete says. Always up for a meet when weather gets better. :thumb

• Like Like x 1