New happy owner!

Discussion in 'New member welcomes' started by Anze, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

First thing is to make it legal to drive on roads, and then there is a lot of plans for future :).

• Like Like x 1
  2. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

Great to see you have her home finally @Anze :thumb
    Well worth the wait:bow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Yes it was a long way for her :). Sadly I dont have a lot of time this days to start work. But it will be long winter this year :).

• Like Like x 3
  4. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Today i did about 5 kms with car.. ..i will start call it a weapon :D. Shifting with left hand its now a lot smoother. Practice makes perfect. Cant wait to sort out all papers and drive it much more. Its addictive.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Slowly but steady things are moving forward. Started to strip down front end to sort out some rust and bad repairs done done in Japan.
    IMG_20190127_202553.jpg IMG_20190127_202533.jpg IMG_20190127_202446.jpg IMG_20190127_202610.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Further striping, and new wheels for spring :)! IMG_20190128_170254.jpg IMG_20190128_172700.jpg IMG_20190128_162414.jpg IMG_20190128_162400.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  7. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

Coming along very nicely @Anze
    Intercooler fins look to be in great condition:thumb

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Yes IC is prety good preserved, also front oil and steering cooler is is in great shape. Just some minor rust problems to sort out. Cant wait to put it back together.

9. HonestIago

HonestIago Type RA Member

Just out of interest, do you get sufficiently high octane fuel in Slovenia? Is there anyone who can map it for you?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Yes we have 100 octane (RON) fuel here, but I will also check the map at one of the tuners, to see if there is anny need for ESL and remap.