MY02 JDM Bugeye.

FeeRA

WRX TYPE RA
Great example there @benji :thumb , I’d love a bugeye sometime, just something cool about them

think I can remember looking at this car on the web when it was for sale but as usual I done too much thumb twiddling.

Burt2000

V-Limited Member
Some great work there benji you’ve definitely took it to another level! It Looks awesome

benji

V-Limited Member
Cheers chaps its only been a mini refresh its giving me a good chance to go over the whole car and get a feel for it in one way or another. Ideally now i i can revist certain areas to further clean up without the worry of snapped bolts or siezed parts. I will look when times and moneys right to switch out the tiens for Kw's and id love a set pf AP's for the front.
Saftey device cage along with sparco seats.

The paint is poor theres no denying it wont win any show and shines, its dead straight and only 2 small dinks but shes burnt in places and marked but we will get there i will look to start sourcing clips and trims ready for it.

But for time being i have this idea of running the older style decals from 95 to match the wheels and take your eye of the paint :tmi: so had these done and quickly taped on just for an idea..
IMG_20210420_122142.jpg
HIGGINS_2015_1.jpg

Or the random spike decal kit
6371d7ab62b2496bab5f97288c12cb8b.png
8651adcf9d654239a3b218bec6d374e5.png

Last edited:

Artyscoob

Turbo 2000 and version 6 Sti RA V ltd
Looking good, for a second there I thought you were going along the lines of a Richard Burns tribute as per the Type RA banner

benji

V-Limited Member
Looking good, for a second there I thought you were going along the lines of a Richard Burns tribute as per the Type RA banner
Had crossed my mind, but i hadnt planed on doing replica as such was more group N style still not set on the decals yet i may run something different.