MOMO Steering Wheel Boss Kit 7306 For Subaru Impreza, Legacy etc. New, never fitted.

524 JUS

WRX Type R V-Limited 187/1000
Genuine MOMO steering Wheel Boss Kit 7306 For Subaru Impreza, Legacy etc. New, never fitted.

Suitable for MOMO, Isotta, Sparco, OMP, NRG etc Steering wheels

New on ebay £75, I'll take £45 including p&p within the UK.

thumbnail_IMG_5005.jpgthumbnail_IMG_5007-1.jpg

Michael Joyce

V-Limited Member
@524 JUS does this have the wire for the horn connection? Does it cancel the indicators? And does it have the plug to sort out the removal of the airbag too?

Sorry for all the questions, just making sure it's gonna suit what I want before we go any further.

Cheers

524 JUS

WRX Type R V-Limited 187/1000
@524 JUS does this have the wire for the horn connection? Does it cancel the indicators? And does it have the plug to sort out the removal of the airbag too?

Sorry for all the questions, just making sure it's gonna suit what I want before we go any further.

Cheers
Hi, there's a horn wire. Just checked more details regarding it:

Application:

Subaru:

SUBARU Impreza GC/GF/GM First generation 1992–2000
SUBARU Legacy BD/BG/BK Second generation 1993–1999
Legacy 1.8, 1.2
Libero
Vivio

NB! For vehicles w/o Airbag only!

• Brand new in the box, 100% authentic MOMO product. Made from the finest high grade aircraft quality steel & aluminum.
  • All the instructions and hardware are included with this product.
  • Includes hub adapter, black rubber cover, screw kit, hex key wrench, horn ring, and any horn wires you will need for for vehicle, used for racing and off-road purpose.
  • This hub adapter will fit most 6 lug 2.75" (70mm) aftermarket steering wheels, such as MOMO, Isotta, Sparco, OMP, NRG and many others.

Michael Joyce

V-Limited Member
Hi, there's a horn wire. Just checked more details regarding it:

Application:

Subaru:

SUBARU Impreza GC/GF/GM First generation 1992–2000
SUBARU Legacy BD/BG/BK Second generation 1993–1999
Legacy 1.8, 1.2
Libero
Vivio

NB! For vehicles w/o Airbag only!

• Brand new in the box, 100% authentic MOMO product. Made from the finest high grade aircraft quality steel & aluminum.
  • All the instructions and hardware are included with this product.
  • Includes hub adapter, black rubber cover, screw kit, hex key wrench, horn ring, and any horn wires you will need for for vehicle, used for racing and off-road purpose.
  • This hub adapter will fit most 6 lug 2.75" (70mm) aftermarket steering wheels, such as MOMO, Isotta, Sparco, OMP, NRG and many others.
Ok thank you. Yep if it has the horn ring and the wire still in the box then I think it will be ok. I can sort the airbag out easy enough it seems.

PM sent

monoposto

Type RA Member
That's funny. I'm the one who's been shown a lack of respect when I showed interest first, when a deal behind my back commenced.

Somehow I've turned into the bad guy for wanting to know the shipping cost?

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Latest posts