Membership

type-ra

Special Specification
I see Ive paid my £20 membership fee but can't see the v-limited brochure which I could see before I haven't been on for a while has something changed ?
All sorted :thumb
Looks like you have a different email for your account and Paypal.
You are still on the old £20 bargain rate! However, if you do have an extra £25 spare I'll PM my you address and will be happy to take it off your hands:clap:

S c o o b y

V-Limited Member
All sorted :thumb
Looks like you have a different email for your account and Paypal.
You are still on the old £20 bargain rate! However, if you do have an extra £25 spare I'll PM my you address and will be happy to take it off your hands:clap:
Type-ra yeah I do have 2 emails I like to keep people on there toes lol
So it should be £25 for the year then will that automatically change or do I need to change it ? Oh and thanks for doing that

type-ra

Special Specification
Type-ra yeah I do have 2 emails I like to keep people on there toes lol
So it should be £25 for the year then will that automatically change or do I need to change it ? Oh and thanks for doing that
No, you are on the old £20/year. Nothing to change, just give me a prod if it doesn't update when it renews :thumb

Artyscoob

Turbo 2000 and version 6 Sti RA V ltd
@type-ra Dean I'm still on £20 via automatic payment via PayPal. I've tried amending it to £25 but theres not an option to do it . All PayPal says is to contact the Merchant!?