Impreza Type RA STi V4 V- limited

allymac

allymac
Selling my '98 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type-RA V Ltd 555

I bought this last July from Daniel who had done a lot of mechanical work for his own piece of mind and was for himself a keeper, but his situation changed and I jumped on it knowing the work that had been done to an excellent standard as he is an engineer.
Previous to Daniel had been a member on here as well, so club owned from import.

I have literally put one tank of fuel through the car from buying and it has been in storage from early Sept last year.

Fresh Import from Japan 2017

Serial number 491/555 complete with boot emblem and plaque '97 WRC, interior has its '97 V3 insigna interior, pink WRC grill badge, STI RA engine,STI RA closr ratio gear box, DCCD, R180 diff, 4 pot front brakes, STI RA suspension, STI RA quick rack steering, auto/manual intercooler water spray, opening roof hatch and light weight panels as original equipment.

Bodywork is excellent and the iconic Subaru Rally Blue contrasted with its gold 16 inch rims and new michelin pilot 4 sport tyres.

Chassis and under body are in impressive corrosion free condition.

Work done shortly prior to my ownership consists of front brakes and pads replaced, brand new STI red shocks fitted with matching PL11 Eibach springs. All strut tops and associated components also changed. Brand new rear lateral links and trailing arms from Subaru.

Original and unmodified STI RA engine in perfect running order, with a brand new EJ 207 bottom end bought from Subuaru, run in completed and oil and filter changed with genuine subaru black filter and millars nano drive receipts supplied all carried out mid 2018 with around 8k in receipts here to back up all work under taken (witout labour charges).

Runs smooth in operation both up and down the gears. No cruncy synchromesh, noises or leaks
DCCD can be seen operating correctly. R180 rear diff with no leaks or noises. STI short shift gear linkage, clutch is perfect.

Interior is standard with V3 manufactures champion insigna on front seats and special edition 491/555 plaque.
Front seats in very good condition for 22 year old car, with no bolster wear or sagging rips or tares. Opening STI RA roof hatch, electric windows, central locking, original subaru floor mats. JVC steteo system discreet boost gauge and turbo timer fitted prior to import.

Steering wheel has been retrimmed by Royal steering wheels and has a new genuine gear knob.

Break down of work completed all within last 1k dry miles:

Full service Millar's nano drive, oil filter, air filter, NGK 7B plugs, engine coolant/anti freeze, brake fluid and clutch fluid renewed.

3 piece OE clutch kit renewed
4 wheel alignment carried out with print out
Full Dynax clear coat chassis protection from Bilt Hamber
New EJ207 complete bottom end from Subaru mid '18 approx 800 miles driven from rebuild
New oil pump, water pump, sump and timing belt kit.
Front discs and pads from Godspeed.
New Hayward and Scott exhaust.

Model Spec

Model: GC8E4DD

Engine: EJ20KDW7P

Transmission: TY752VB6EA

Colour: 74F

Trim: 830

Option: 86C

Weight: 1240KG

Power: 280BHP

Manufacture date: 10/03/1998

First Registered in UK 01/10/17

Car has currently in miles circa 110k miles with less than 1k being on rebuilt engine, I have fresh Millar's nano and filter here that can go with the sale.
I have a mot booked for mid April, we are having a mare with mot here in N Ireland currently and plus the fact car is still in storage so this is a slow burning for sale post..certainly for sale just have to get out of storage and into mot please bear this in mind but will certainly do my utmost too accommodate.
Car without doubt will just sail through without any advisory.

Hopefully all is covered price I am firm @11k Car is in N Ireland I am 70 miles for port or air port and can help with transport for car to main land as company close by here.
PLEASE read the advert I dont want any time wasting just a professional no hassle sale genuine seller and car, I just have too many cars, health issues and lost storage space that was fairly cheap and now having too pay a fair ammount for 5 cars so for once in my life letting my brain rule instead of my heart and clearing out a few cars.

Contact via message or can message me or phone me on mobile 07719620282.

Again thanks for reading my advert, having trouble here getting photo's up loaded if any one can help please do and if any one wants pics send a message via whatsapp and will forward some. They are from August and car is no different now.

8 (Copy).jpg 12 (Copy).jpg 11 (Copy).jpg 1 (Copy).jpg 9 (Copy).jpg 5 (Copy).jpg 6 (Copy).jpg 14 (Copy).jpg 4 (Copy).jpg 2 (Copy).jpg 13 (Copy).jpg 3 (Copy).jpg 10 (Copy).jpg 7 (Copy).jpg

Last edited: