Impreza Type-R 'V-Limited' STI 1999

H kirby

Type RA Member
Hi,

unfortunately i have to list for sale my rare recently imported impreza type R. the car has a low mileage of 66,000 miles and looks in very good condition. it is a genuine type r 'limited' and the underside looks brand new with not a spec of rust or dirt on it. mechanically it is again as new and i have with the car a full service history from new by Subaru dealerships in japan. it has been modified with the Enkei PRF-1's and a bell mouthed down-pipe with a sports CAT in. i have the genuine exhaust system with it but not the original wheels. however these are easily purchased.

the car is a v-limited edition in the 555 blue as per the 22B and WRC cars. it has the DCCD gearbox and the roof vent all in functioning condition and the gearbox doesn't have any selection issues or syncro issues.

the car was imported aug-sept 2016 via hurst cars and has been looked after and kept off the road since.
i have it listed on eBay where i have a few more pictures, but if you're interested at all send me a message and i can send you some more pictures and arrange a viewing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192247777432?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

£13250 OVNO
please either message me on here or email me on [email protected].

thanks very much!
IMG_2827.JPG IMG_2831.JPG IMG_2828.JPG