immobilizer aid ecu A7

asperformance

Site Supporter
Sorry I don't know what language your speaking so partly guessing your issue......

To use a JDM ECU in an EUDM car you need to move the crank sensor signal wire to the camshaft signal position and then move the camshaft signal wore into the original crank sensor position in the ECU plug

Abraham

Type RA Member
Sorry I don't know what language your speaking so partly guessing your issue......

To use a JDM ECU in an EUDM car you need to move the crank sensor signal wire to the camshaft signal position and then move the camshaft signal wore into the original crank sensor position in the ECU plug
ok thank you very much tomorrow i will try to have that

1509joe

V-Limited Member
If you look at the asterisks on B136 terminals 5 and 6 they are the ones that need swapped and then move number 1 to 21 or the other way about I can't remember but one pin will be empty.

Abraham

Type RA Member
If you look at the asterisks on B136 terminals 5 and 6 they are the ones that need swapped and then move number 1 to 21 or the other way about I can't remember but one pin will be empty.
Thank you very much for the help I will try to do it this week I will inform you

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Latest posts