Imma nubie!

Nope those are the black chrome JDM headlights. Basically the whole front end is JDM. Except we are still hunting for the JDM front lip. We havnt done much to her internals, just some larger fun toys, larger turbo (16g), larger injectors,pump,topmount, ect. Everything we needed to make her a little faster and fun yet not to much to get us in trouble ;). She's basically for show and sunny days. She a garage queen :cheers:

Nope those are the black chrome JDM headlights. Basically the whole front end is JDM. Except we are still hunting for the JDM front lip. We havnt done much to her internals, just some larger fun toys, larger turbo (16g), larger injectors,pump,topmount, ect. Everything we needed to make her a little faster and fun yet not to much to get us in trouble ;).
Yeah, I'm amazed the bugeye sold as well as it did with the naff looking USDM headlights and grille. It's funny how a couple of slight changes can make all the difference. There's a blue bugeye STi for sale here in town, and it looks very much like yours. Apart from the colour, obviously.

What have you done to tune it ? We had a couple of guys in MN who were red hot with OpenECU and were able to get some quite amazing results with it.

She's basically for show and sunny days. She a garage queen :cheers:
So, no rallycrossing then :) I used to AutoX my RS...

picture.php

I actually still miss that car. It had pretty decent performance, and was much simpler than the turbo beastie I have now...

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2461_3706205781_fd4d6a3d08_b.jpg

The RA has been equipped with a few choice parts I salvaged from the RS before I sold it, such as the wheels and coilovers.

Bye for now,
Stuart.

Hi and welcome!!
Very nice car:cheers:!!!
I love Scoobies in yellow!
I used to have one:
TYPERSIDE1.jpg

TYPERSIDE3.jpg

Enjoy the site!!!

Olly:D

Hi nice bugeye you have there :cheers:the front end looks a lot better than the standard USDM front and I think the wheels go well with the yellow paint job, have you had the car lowered? as it looks like it sits nice and low which gives a more aggressive look, gets a :cheers: from me i like it.
Oh and welcome to the forum by the way.:D

wot is a gf wagon Thinking

quote ( were trying to sell it to get a GF wagonnn ) wot

i would keep the yellow bug i like it :bowcheers:

karl :p

Skinz 555- a gf wagon is a 93-01 impreza wagon. :)

Over here anyway haha

But yeah were not getting rid of our bugeye were trying to sell our 98 brilliant RS.

:) yuppp:cheers:

CAR VX - Japan’s First Vehicle History Reports Service

Events

Back