Im after a genuine 95 fia roundel ?

Discussion in 'General Impreza WRX chat' started by sc86, Mar 22, 2019.

1. V3 type r

V3 type r Type RA Member

Is there a guide on these badges yet? Maybe in the members section is it? I would like to know what mine was glued onto from the factory or if the hardbacked plate was bought seperatly and the badge glued on. Be handy if i can sell the grille and fia badge as a pair for a particular car

2. Scotty75

Scotty75 V-Limited Member

Well I'm not getting it back never mine .

3. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

There is one somewhere in V-Limited, but the roundels were also on the Legacy & the Vivio etc and were slightly different, so it can be a minefield as I'm sure @sc86 will agree.

• Like Like x 1
  4. V3 type r

V3 type r Type RA Member

Ah ok cheers dean, this one was off a 97 usdm legacy and is exactly the same as the type r ones but on a plastic chrome surround plate. Wonder if i can charm it off without damaging it? Lol

5. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

There is the problem. If it has the wider chrome edge it's not the same as the correct one for the car. Now people have realised which is which they don't want the wrong one. I'm sure some people won't mind but we are a picky lot on here:giggle:

• Like Like x 1
  6. V3 type r

V3 type r Type RA Member

7. V3 type r

V3 type r Type RA Member

Bit of a bugger that they were almost identical. Be a facebook job then 150 million as its the only one available!

8. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  9. V3 type r

V3 type r Type RA Member

60mm or thereabouts maybe? One on the right is usdm and im sure the only differences were it didnt bend and was about 3mm thicker due to the backplate

10. sc86

sc86 V-Limited Member

TOTAL MINEFIELD

• Like Like x 1