How many irish members do we have on the forum

James Lowry

V-Limited Member
Not sure how I missed this thread.
In Tipperary and have a 95 V2 STi RA and a 94 WRX RA.

JohnRA

V-Limited Member
Have a MY05 SpecC (In avatar).

Couple of goodies on it. My god they're some machine.

I was tempted on an S203/204 or an RA-R to hide away, but I think I missed that boat with Brexit and prices from Japan rising every day, along with VRT (registration tax in Republic) increasing to 36% of market value which is pulled out of some fellas magical hat.

Hedgecutter

Type RA Member
Another place that I would love to have a road trip round, ideally west and south to take advantage of your superb surfing spots.
Re the watery fuel over there, is it just a matter of buying a crate of octane booster?

FeeRA

WRX TYPE RA
Another place that I would love to have a road trip round, ideally west and south to take advantage of your superb surfing spots.
Re the watery fuel over there, is it just a matter of buying a crate of octane booster?
“Super”unleaded would be very suspect to say the least, using some booster do no harm.... some very nice scenery and roads up the west coast, Donegal in good weather one of my favourite places..

JohnRA

V-Limited Member
More or less. Some people will just map for our shitty 95 ron fuel and be done with it. Some will map for 100ml of NF race per tank. Then the garage queens might have a fuel/meth map. Couple of cars also running water meth injection.

Topper Harley

Don't think I'd be risking just octane booster. Petrol is piss poor . Mine mapped with octane booster .

Certainly some class roads down south west way and north west .