1. V-Limited area

The information in this part of the site has taken years of work & many thousands of pounds to compile.

Please don't share this information on social media or other sites.

Group A car for sale in Australia

Discussion in 'Prodrive Impreza 555 Group A' started by Mad Max, Mar 11, 2020.

1. splitbox40

splitbox40 mending me garage roof.......

"Only....."

2. asperformance

asperformance Site Supporter

A mere pittance to someone of your standing, Shirley...........:rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. splitbox40

Shirley Crabtree?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. asperformance

Surely, Shirley..........

You have to say it with plums on your mouth and then it makes sense (does to my mental state anyhows) :mask:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. asperformance

Maybe you have to be an "Airplane" child.......

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Burnsie

Burnsie Moderator

Its realistically worth £150k max.

7. splitbox40

CLASS :cool:

8. splitbox40

The last car that i know of was changing hands was the Cairns car, fully refurbished by Mckinstry Motorsport (beautiful restore) and offered for sale @ £100k sterling, it sold in a breath (2 days from memory,) "SHIRLEY" this car exceeds £150K for its continuous history/provenance?

9. Burnsie

Burnsie Moderator

The Cairns car was very very nice indeed but it was still a customer car and IMO should have been put back to LHD and painted red as the famous winfield car that it was originally. Although it did come with the LHD parts ;)

The last original ex works GpA car that I saw for sale was Coen Vinks car M824VWL, original apart from being white and having Proflex suspension. This is now put back to correct 555 blue with the correct suspension etc.

Don’t get me wrong it’s still a cool car but there are so many ambiguous things about it and incorrect parts I just can’t see a value anywhere near what he’s asking :lipssealed: I have spoken to experts about it and they agree. I guess it worth what someone will pay though and I wished him good luck with the sale :mask:

10. splitbox40

If it sells it sells, as you quite rightly say it, like anything that is for sale, is worth the price a seller will release, (in this case a car) onto the next custodian
    Various group A cars were for sale through KG Motorsport only a "few" years ago for around a figure of 70k, looking back they were at a bargain price for the machinery that was available, out of interest, how would you compare a recent s12 selling price of 180K Sterling to a group A car asking price in a direct "pound for pound" in comparison?