Grille and Badge

Lt_Pliskin

Type RA Member
After a grille for a V2...the ones that are all black/grey plastic with nothing painted. Must be new/mint/excellent condition.

Also after a pink badge too, the one with the stars, not the 'i'...again needs to be new/mint/excellent condition.

Lt_Pliskin

Type RA Member
Really struggling with these...seems no one can source them??? Any ideas of places I could try? Or perhaps is there a place in Japan I could go to direct to import?

jaygsi

Type RA Member
You have no chance if your after OEM there over £100 new as you can't get them anymore. Thats just for badge. As for grille would have thought same story.

tekkerchrede

V-Limited Member
Thats just for badge. As for grille would have thought same story.
That is not true. The badge is say £100, but due to handling issues, grille AND badge is often much less.

Edit: I have a brand new badge (assume there is no difference between the classics before/after the facelift), so if you can find the grille in the UK..

tekkerchrede

V-Limited Member
Can this do? It seems the lower part is painted in the body colour. It is from a wagon, but should not be a problem as I see it.

asuper_line_jp_spn_splsvc1_aspx_a3cd2ffa04fa92610da36ce5155aa717._.jpg asuper_line_jp_spn_splsvc1_aspx_280065c29d416f6d3ba4bd0fea8bcd6a._.jpg

tekkerchrede

V-Limited Member
Or this one. I can see there are minor scratches, but they could be polished away or hidden by the bonnet lock?

asuper_line_jp_spn_splsvc1_aspx_4d3165c0df12f6e63638c6afd33bdd15._.jpg asuper_line_jp_spn_splsvc1_aspx_436ae8cef99f0ffbc534cba364838861._.jpg

Lt_Pliskin

Type RA Member
I think the second one is the correct one...I need one that is the standard plastic colour all over and not painted. The pink badge I need is the one with the stars ideally. Where have you managed to find these for sale...thank you very much too for your help!

The pink badge you have, is it the stars one? Would you sell it?