Ford v Ferrari (film release date scheduled 28/06/2019)

Discussion in 'The Snug' started by Etheridge-Bird, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Etheridge-Bird

Etheridge-Bird Moderator

From wikipedia:

"Ford v. Ferrari is an upcoming actionbiographicaldrama film directed by James Mangold. It stars Christian Bale and Matt Damon while Caitriona Balfe, Jon Bernthal, Josh Lucas, and Noah Jupe have been signed in supporting roles.

The film follows an eccentric, determined team of American engineers and designers, led by automotive visionary Carroll Shelby and his British driver, Ken Miles, who are dispatched by Henry Ford II and Lee Iacocca with the mission of building from scratch an entirely new automobile with the potential to finally defeat the perennially dominant Ferrari at the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans race in France".

Recent films such as Rush and Senna have been excellent (in my opinion), and I hope the next year's film will be of the same quality.

• Like Like x 5
  2. funkyrimpler

funkyrimpler V-Limited Member

Yes, both Rush and Senna were good. Personally i'm not a fan of F1 but the human stories of these two very special people are incredible.

3. edsel

edsel V-Limited Member

The Dagenham dustbin takes on the prancing horse and wins

4. tekkerchrede

tekkerchrede V-Limited Member

After trying for two years... ;) Against antique Ferraris.. Shocking to read up on Enzo Ferrari's take on race car construction..!