555 on Ebay....

Discussion in 'Subaru Impreza WRX Help & advice' started by L.J.F, May 11, 2019.

1. L.J.F

L.J.F Type RA Member

2. tekkerchrede

tekkerchrede V-Limited Member

A lot of relevant pictures missing from the ad if you ask me. What type of underseal is used? Next to no rust is a bit vague. In general the ad text seems honest to me, but would you bother writing about new windscreen wipers?

3. L.J.F

L.J.F Type RA Member

Yeah I would definitely require more detailed photos before even thinking about going to view especially of the chassis considering the brake lines required replacing due to corrosion.

4. V3 type r

V3 type r V-Limited Member

Hardly any mot history for being here about 15 years. Failed in 2010 and 2 mot's since both with a load of advisories

5. V3 type r

V3 type r V-Limited Member

Sorry 3 mots and looks like the rear turrets atleast have been welded

6. sc86

sc86 V-Limited Member

terrible add , if its in that long its rusty

7. Burt2000

Burt2000 V-Limited Member

It doesn't look like a nice example at all.

8. L.J.F

L.J.F Type RA Member

I think people are right this will be a rot box on viewing, I am swaying towards going for a spec C once the evo is advertised and sold...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

How come you are selling the Evo? it looked like a lovely car.

10. L.J.F

L.J.F Type RA Member

It is a lovely car mate and it’s a hoot to drive through the bends as it really allows you do it with so much pace but even after buying it I have still found myself looking on the internet at Impreza’s for sale and I am always on Subaru forums/ Facebook groups instead on evo ones, I am still a Impreza person and it’s clear I became impatient and bought the wrong car.