2019 V-Limited decals

Discussion in 'Impreza site news & updates' started by type-ra, Dec 25, 2018.

1. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

I agree. I seem to be in for it today:cry:

2. Steve777

Steve777 V-Limited Member

Or Cumbrian Subaru Owners Club. Lord Harding would never do such a thing @gus :giggle::giggle:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don't know he could be a funny fekker at times:thumb nowt wrong with cumbrian scoobs being vice chairman at least we try each year to raise money for charity I was at every NBO bar 1 and enjoyed every minute of them plus the scoobyfests but like anything else Steve we always needed the support of subaru owners to make it work and on the day sometimes it was lacking as we are a none profit making club everything got ploughed back to the charities we even organised a do one year at Blydon but we needed people to commit to going on track but that fell on its arse so we had to cancel:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Etheridge-Bird

Etheridge-Bird Moderator

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. E-B this is what I have to put up with don't worry at this years rally day they will be displayed on my car just to show how we re use early left over stickers to save money:thumb and help the environment :tmi:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Im hoping that dean will add me to this years list for Rallyday 2019 and that this time he is not late to the bar as I promise the car will be on track:tmi:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dean is number 1 after our chat tonight :thumb 2019 maybe on the way after 15,16,17,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Floz

Floz V-Limited Member

Decals arrived :thumb

• Like Like x 2
  9. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

10. Wattpilot

Wattpilot 1995 STi Type-RA 'V1" owner

Cheers - have pm'ed you.