1995 Impreza STi RA V2

Bealey

V-Limited Member
The car is currently heading out of Malaysia and passing through the Suez Canal on Christmas day. I have been resisting buying anything for the car but having no fog light covers was getting to me so I purchased some genuine covers from Peter that are still boxed with instructions and fittings. Will make the front end look correct which is great.

View attachment 129037
I had to do the same with mine as that came with lights and I never use them anyway. Much better look with covers :thumb

Ross Parker

Type RA Member
Exciting stuff! The car is at a UK port.....just not the right one yet. I have had some M2 seat rails arrive which will allow me to fit bucket seats so I can take out the factory seats and keep them in good order. Once i do collect the car it will go straight to a dyno for a health check after a cambelt kit. Fingers crossed i get it before Feb 28th we have a trackday at Castle Combe I may give it a tickle round.

Ross Parker

Type RA Member
Well considering how many people are mentioning how long stuff is taking from Japan at the moment my car arrived two weeks earlier then we expected. BHP have collected it from the docs and its reportedly running smooth and everything works as it should.

TWRB5824.JPG
WHQE0051.JPG
TUSN1883.JPG

I opted to remove a few things from the usual OTR package. Im keeping it in KMH for a start, Considering how rare these are I feel that its better for the cars value to keep it in KMH. I have also opted not to have the car undersealed with them as they use Lanoguard which is sticky. Instead im having Buzzweld in Bristol apply a UP clear coat on the underside for reasonable money. Its a hard coat so will protect well but crap wont stick to it.

Collection planned for the end of the month, straight to Buzzweld, then off for cambelt and dyno check before i can enjoy it.

type-ra

Special Specification
Well considering how many people are mentioning how long stuff is taking from Japan at the moment my car arrived two weeks earlier then we expected. BHP have collected it from the docs and its reportedly running smooth and everything works as it should.

View attachment 129740
View attachment 129741
View attachment 129742

I opted to remove a few things from the usual OTR package. Im keeping it in KMH for a start, Considering how rare these are I feel that its better for the cars value to keep it in KMH. I have also opted not to have the car undersealed with them as they use Lanoguard which is sticky. Instead im having Buzzweld in Bristol apply a UP clear coat on the underside for reasonable money. Its a hard coat so will protect well but crap wont stick to it.

Collection planned for the end of the month, straight to Buzzweld, then off for cambelt and dyno check before i can enjoy it.
Great find @Ross Parker
Can’t see there being many like this left in Japan now, and if they are prices will be mad. I say a Type R yesterday with 233000 on the clock and it was £60ko_O