After 28 years, Prodrive are moving home for the second time – not far, still Banbury, but this means that from the beginning of August this year the main buildings you can see from the motorway will be no more. They have been Prodrive’s home since 1986 and were the original home for the Subaru World Rally Team.
To mark this milestone, a farewell gathering of Subaru owners clubs is being organised for Sunday 8th June 2014.
- The event will run from 10am until 1pm and everyone is welcome.
- The Prodrive Heritage Centre will be open featuring a fantastic collection of priceless race, rally and road cars designed/built in this legendary factory
- Entry is free, with all models of Subaru being allowed to park within the factory grounds creating a wonderful family-friendly atmosphere for any Subaru enthusiast
- Prodrive 30th Anniversary goody bags will be on sale
- Commemorative, Prodrive branded event polo shirts and badges are available for order NOW. Please click HERE to order.
- WR1 10th anniversary celebration
- Refreshments and toilet facilities are available on site.
Please note: Orders are now closed.
The Organising Team –