You can keep your 22B

Discussion in 'General Impreza WRX chat' started by PeteRA, Jul 6, 2018.

1. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. 53R

53R www.53Racing.uk

5k mileage. Well 5900 so nearer 6k but hey let's work that out in miles..... ummm.... anyone seen my calculator ?... No... oh ok.... Let's call it fresh off the line delivery miles.... alledgedy :eek: #vx

Nice model :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. benji

benji Type RA Member

I Would want full full inspection over it .

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

Is that the company you had trouble with Benji??

5. benji

benji Type RA Member

All il say is there mint and my mint are two totally different phrases .

• Like Like x 1
    • Yoshi Yoshi x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

Yes, it happens a lot does that buddy sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. benji

benji Type RA Member

And one of the questions I got back was it's only had a bit of paint.
    But 20mins before it was a good honest mint car, it's ok tho I love driving 5-8hpur round trips to look
    At "mint" cars

• Like Like x 1
  8. PeteRA

PeteRA V-Limited Member

Once bitten Benji ;)

9. benji

benji Type RA Member

I've been bitten more than once fella! And the scars from sva havnt gone at all.

10. funkyrimpler

funkyrimpler V-Limited Member

welcome to my world...I travelled 350 round trip to see one described as 'pristine'...the reality is trim hanging off, badly fitted and incorrect interior that was dirty and full of screw holes, Lamco gauges not working, crap respray, misaligned panels, no paperwork for the dodgy rebuild of the gutless engine and no mention of the dented boot with cracked paint..it's still for sale....
    Or the 'mint' one that i did 750 round trip to Scotland with the patchwork of paint colours, dented wing and kerbed wheels...I wasn't even there for 10 minutes....or the 'cracker' with the crap respray, engine rebuild with no paper work, kerbed wheels painted over and no mention of the worn out interior....or a few days ago..the other 'mint' car...the owner said, "drive up to a show car, win it, and drive back'.....I wasn't surprised when i saw the cigarette burnt, tufted, discoloured and worn drivers seat, the badly scratch drivers window, the rust on the wing, the bubbling on the already repaired rear arch, the peppered bonnet and front bumper (with badly fitted P1 style splitter)...Not to mention the plethora of gauges everywhere..i would imagine that the dash would look like a sieve once the rev change light, dashcam, radar detector and the 4 gauges were removed from the poorly fitted A pillar mount and centre console.....

• Like Like x 1