Whiteline Subaru Sprint Series

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by MAD Hammer, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Etheridge-Bird

Etheridge-Bird Moderator

Agreed.

Looking forward to this :thumb

• Like Like x 1
  2. MAD Hammer

MAD Hammer Mad Hammer Motorsport

So if anyone isn't following on FB the SSS will sit as sub series of the new Japanese Sprint Series.

http://www.japanesesprintseries.com...te=journal2/blog/post&journal_blog_post_id=32

Rules and regs

http://www.japanesesprintseries.com...ute=information/information&information_id=27

And finally the SSS sub series

The following is for class structure only; all safety, noise limits etc. as per JSS rules.

Class one –

Model: Any

Capacity: Any 4 cylinder engine car

Turbo Restrictions: Limited to standard Subaru location turbos and OEM Subaru Specification turbos e.g. TD04/05 and VF series turbos only

Any non-standard spoilers, aero etc. not allowed to protrude more than 150mm past standard bodywork

Class two –

Turbo Restrictions: Limited to standard location turbos with a maximum size of GT30/71 e.g. MD321T, SC46 etc.

Any non-standard spoilers, aero etc. not allowed to protrude more than 150mm past standard bodywork

Class three –

Turbo Restrictions: Limited to standard location turbos with no maximum size

Vehicles must be fitted with a Roll cage of 6 point minimum

Class four –

Capacity: Any

Turbo Restrictions: None, e.g. Rotated or front mounted turbo set ups acceptable

Vehicles must be fitted with a Roll cage of 6 point minimum

Tyres: All classes restricted to ‘E’ marked tyres only with minimum tread of 1.6mm, no slicks or rally slicks arepermitted.

Fuel: All fuel types allowed with exception of 100% Methanol

3. gus

gus V-Limited Member

Per my PM on 22B Clive thanks for the update that puts me in class 2 for SSS and J4 spec1 for the JSS I think if I have read it right.Really looking forward to this now cant wait for the bookings to be announced.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dave RA

Dave RA V-Limited Member

I was looking and think it'll be J4/J5 depending on power output. The forced induction multiplier will put all turbo Imprezas over 2000cc.

5. MAD Hammer

MAD Hammer Mad Hammer Motorsport

Will be interesting up against other marques, I will be J4. But at least with my sub classes you will know how you stand against other Imprezas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Winchester

Winchester V-Limited Member

Nice, I’m definitely in, J5 I guess if being a turbo puts the cc rating at over 2000cc, and class 1 in the SSS. Looking forward to Cadwell...

• Like Like x 1
  7. asperformance

asperformance Site Supporter

8. gus

gus V-Limited Member

Pity I have all the whiteline parts already......ho forgot I'm almost sure they all came from you Alyn:giggle::thumb

9. Joe v3sti

Joe v3sti Type RA Member

The last series Clive ran was fantastic so I have no doubt this series will be brilliant, fair play for giving people a platform to use these cars on!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Fatharrydog

Fatharrydog MY98 WRX Type R V-Limited 176/1000

Class J5 and is SSS class one for me.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1