WANTED: Type RA Vers.2 V-Limited

Discussion in 'Impreza wanted' started by Ric McLaughlin, Jun 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ric McLaughlin

Ric McLaughlin Type RA Member

Hello all,

I've been searching for a Type RA V2 V-Ltd for a year or so now. The nightly Google searches aren't turning anything up so I thought that I'd turn to the pro's!

If anyone has any leads on one that may be coming up for sale it'd be a massive help. I'm a cash buyer after a straight but not necessarily perfect car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! It's my first time posting on here too so apologies in advance if this is in the wrong spot.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kev_STI

Kev_STI V-Limited Member

Welcome along, best of luck with the search, seems as though an already limited car is increasingly difficult to find in any condition!

Well worth keeping an eye on here though, it's the best place to be, you never know when something could crop up. :thumb

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ric McLaughlin

cheers Kev! Please let me know if you hear of one. Hurst's had a great looking white V2 (but not VL) in that I'd just about come round to the idea of going to see but it's gone. Will keep the dream alive!

4. type-ra

type-ra Administrator

@skascoupe has a fresh import V2 STi for sale:thumb

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. skascoupe

skascoupe Type RA Member

20180407180636_IMG_2144.JPG 20180407181146_IMG_2164.JPG 20180407180434_IMG_2132.JPG 20180407180935_IMG_2154.JPG

Thanks type-ra.
    Yes have this very very clean and original v2 sti for sale

6. Ric McLaughlin

Hey mate, thanks for posting. Car looks really clean and in great nick.

Isn't this an STI not an STI Type RA though? I think I'm holding out for a clean Type RA Vers.II or the hallowed V-Limited.

If anyone knows of one for sale (or of an owner who could be convinced to sell!) please let me know.

7. Kev_STI

Kev_STI V-Limited Member

Still undecided until the Spec C turns up but I may well be putting my V2 STI RA up for sale in the next couple of months.

8. Ric McLaughlin

Please give me a shout if you are thinking about it, Kevin. The hunt is killing me!

I've friends in Nottingham area so would be able to head down fairly sharpish, work permitting.

9. Kev_STI

Kev_STI V-Limited Member

No problem at all, I'm just hanging on a bit to see if I can juggle all 3 Impreza's but likely it'll have to go unfortunately!

10. Ric McLaughlin

Just drop me a message mate! In the mean time I'll keep up the search. Would love to get something to enjoy by the end of the summer.

• Like Like x 2