Various classic parts

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by BadgieSTI, Nov 6, 2018 at 11:15 PM.

1. BadgieSTI

BadgieSTI V-Limited Member

Selling off the rest of the parts from my project.

V1/2 heads. Been fully refreshed and drilled for 14mm head studs by AS Performance. Come with cams and cam pulleys (one has slight dent in the guide. Worked fine before removal) £150
    V3/4 Intake manifold with injectors and throttle body. Could do with a touch of paint. £100
    Mahle 2618 stroker pistons. 92.5mm. Cost £640 new, £550
    ASP Custom HD 14mm Head studs. £375 new, £325
    RCM head gaskets. Cost £144, £100
    Hardrace adjustable rear lateral arm kit (10 pcs) comes with trailing arms, adjustable lateral arms, adjustable drop links and mounting brackets for the drop links. Brand new, never been fitted. They are the hardened rubber ones, not the pillowball. £400
    Hardrace rear diff support bushes (6599) Rear diff subframe bushes (6955) £100 for the pair
    V3 STI 5 speed gearbox, rear diff, prop shaft and drive shafts. Gearbox code is 9R- TY752VBCAA, rear diff is whatever diff is matched to the gearbox from factory. £400
    Front brembos, pads and vented discs. Each caliper has a stripped thread. They could also do with a refurb as the paint on them isn’t great. Discs seem relatively new, just surface rust due to sitting. Pads are unknown brand, decent amount of material on them. £250
    V3/4 Simtek (Alcatek) ECU supplied by Andy Forrest. Can be mapped by RA Motorsport since they bought Andys classic mapping stuff. £250
    Standard exhaust manifold with up pipe , Stainless decat downpipe with sensor, stainless mid section, Japspeed backbox. Heat wrap towards the top of the downpipe, plug and wires for sensor are all good, no leaks or blows, light scraped on the bottom of the backbox, nothing major £200
    Greddy turbo timer. Comes with loom for classic impreza. £20

Also have various bolt on bits of the engine left. If you need a certain part, message me and I’ll check if I have it.
    Collection only from Dumfries, SW Scotland.

Attached Files:

2. BadgieSTI

BadgieSTI V-Limited Member

More photos

Attached Files:

3. axierjhtjz

axierjhtjz V-Limited Member