Subaru Impreza Spec C Limited (2003)

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by D413, Aug 24, 2018.

1. D413

D413 Type RA Member

For sale is my 2003 (53) Subaru WRX STI Spec C Limited

I bought this vehicle originally from Hurst cars as a freshly imported original example having had mileage verified and been map checked with full documented Japanese service history in tact and all auction stickers and grade sheets in tact. This includes a documented cambelt change.

Upon import the vehicle was detailed and clear wax oil undersealed underneath to keep the harsh British road conditions from causing any corrosion.

I purchased the car in may 2017 with 82k miles on. This is now 87600.

Since purchase this has been my weekend and sunny days car. Seeing very little wet weather and being dry stored to maintain the condition of this vehicle from October 2017 to April 2018. It's seen two north coast 500 trips over two years covering just over 1000 miles round each time with no issues.

In my ownership I have maintained the car to top standard. Servicing the engine oil Diff oil and Gearbox oil. This with a set of G-hook discs and fast road pad set up from godspeed brakes along with soft compound NS2-R tyres has kept this car in tip top road condition (brakes and tyres fitted less than 2000 miles ago).

Recently I decided to have the car checked out to ensure it was running 100% before this year's trip to Scotland. A rolling road diagnostic at Evotune threw up a faulty Neutral position sensor. This was changed for an OEM unit and whilst there I discussed mapping options. A short while later the car returned with a Roger Clarke Motorsport fuel pump. "3 Twin scroll downpipe to custom silenced 2.5 inch exhaust. An AEM high flow panel filter was also installed.
    After a full custom map the car made a comfortable 320bhp with room for improvement.

Cosmetically the car is 100% standard with very straight bodywork and recently refurbished, unmarked wheels painted in original GK1 gold.

There is literally only a couple of bad points about the car. First is a small burn on the passenger seat which was there when I bought the car. Secondly is a squeak from the front suspension, suspected to be dry rubber bushings. Also to note there is the usual stone chips and very small parking dings that go with a used car of this age.

Included in the sale is the full original exhaust, fuel pump and air filter should you wish to return to complete standard.

Asking price is £13,250 also open to offers, no P/X.

Genuine reasons for selling.

Located in Northumberland (GB)

Pictures to follow

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  2. D413

D413 Type RA Member

DSC_0370.JPG DSC_0368.JPG DSC_0371.JPG DSC_0369.JPG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. D413

D413 Type RA Member

DSC_0372.JPG DSC_0374.JPG DSC_0375.JPG DSC_0373.JPG DSC_0376.JPG DSC_0390.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  4. Pete1968

Pete1968 V-Limited Member

These look so nice in Red, lovely example buddy. :thumb

• Like Like x 1
  5. D413

D413 Type RA Member

DSC_0381.JPG DSC_0382.JPG DSC_0377.JPG DSC_0378.JPG DSC_0379.JPG DSC_0383.JPG DSC_0384.JPG DSC_0385.JPG DSC_0386.JPG DSC_0387.JPG DSC_0388.JPG DSC_0389.JPG DSC_0391.JPG DSC_0392.JPG DSC_0393.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. benji

benji Type RA Member

Cracking car. Love these in red
    GLWTS.

• Like Like x 1
  7. D413

D413 Type RA Member

Reduced to £13,250 ono

8. D413

D413 Type RA Member

Still for sale. Open to any offers, I've had a few offers less than £10k which I'm sure you can agree is very low for a car of this condition and spec. Willing to answer any questions or queries, just send a pm.

Cheers

9. benji

benji Type RA Member

Bargain!!! Should go very quick at this price

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kanrex

Kanrex Type RA Member

This is very tempting :D I'm still split though.. either to go for a Spec C or a evo rs :wasntme:

• Like Like x 1