MY00

Discussion in 'Member car images by model year' started by type-ra, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Chris.air

Chris.air V-Limited Member

What you got now Gary?

2. Gary77

Gary77 Type RA Member

20160809_214201.jpg Ive still got that same car . In the middle of a restoration project . It has been on pause for way to long and im back on here getting inspiration and motivation.

Ive gone way past the point where i could think back over how to put it back together .thats a bit of a worry . But im telling myself to break it down into small jobs and only take it one at a time . Ive stripped off around 70% of the paint from the underside but got a bit sick of it . I will get back to it soon im feeling more interested in it again

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  3. barnzyy28

barnzyy28 V-Limited Member

It looks like it was a great car mate. Hope it works out for you and you get it back on the road eventually.

4. Gary77

Gary77 Type RA Member

Thanks for the likes . Helping with the motivation to get back to it.

And jordisub . I feel envy everytime i see your updates . Your car is looking great bud . Very similar to how mine used to be :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. katetomi

katetomi Type RA Member

Hi to everybody!
    Soon my dear friend has his Birthday (on 27th of October), he is a big fan of this amazing Subaru cars and I’m kindly asking for your help - to make a memorable congratulation to him.
    It would be so kind from your side, I mean the owners of Subaru Impreza wrx sti gc8 type ra limited edition cars or other fans of Subaru, to shoot an outstanding video being behind your cars.

About the car and owner:
    subaru impreza wrx sti gc8 type ra limited edition 1188/2000 GDB SPEC C INSIDE

Owner: Evgeny, living in Russia, Ekaterinburg

This car is a recycling car, it has to be disassembled on the spare part, but Evgeny has given her the second life, having put in her the heart and soul, time and of course, money.

I would be very grateful if you wish my friend ‘Happy Birthday’ and show the car having told about you (Where are you from/Name/Age/and so on) and about the car.

Please, send your videos on my email address: katesti575@gmail.com or you can contact me on Facebook: facebook.com/katerinburg

AgIDu4YvBhI.jpg
    5ugnCktkPLQ-horz.jpg Fmyek7flzj8-horz.jpg XCHFieROvLg.jpg S4Uvn9uhF2w.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pete1968

Pete1968 V-Limited Member

Happy birthday for the 27th. Great car choice :thumb