Lamco gauges

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by V3 type r, Aug 26, 2018.

1. V3 type r

V3 type r V-Limited Member

IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0334.JPG White single din. Boost, voltage and air intake temp. Wiring there but no sensors. Boost needle cracked but common occurance. There's a black set on eBay for £217 posted so asking £225 posted. Will list on eBay tonight if no interest. Cheers

2. tekkerchrede

tekkerchrede V-Limited Member

Ouch, better list my ones with sensors then..!

Black ones can be had for very little money, say £100, so he is either trying his luck or not aware of differences.

3. V3 type r

I only have prices on eBay to go on @tekkerchrede so if my pricing is wrong i would prefer to be told straight aswell. There's someone selling white ones in Britain for £317 posted but they are boost, engine temp and vaccum. I'm assuming engine temp, oil temp and oil pressure would be most desirable but there's none like that for sale

4. MattyB1983

MattyB1983 V2 STI RA Vlimited.

There's also a chap selling black ones with no wires or senders for £349 plus postage.
    People can ask what they like, it doesn't always reflect the actual value of something.

The last white ones to sell on eBay with no senders made £150 plus postage for reference.

• Like Like x 1
  5. V3 type r

Nice one cheers @MattyB1983. Can you remember what the 3 gauges were?

6. MattyB1983

MattyB1983 V2 STI RA Vlimited.

Just search "impreza lamco" on eBay and then click 'completed listings'.
    I would say that £150 is probably a bargain for very nice condition white Lamco's though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. V3 type r

Will do @MattyB1983 I was going to put them in the car but thinking about it the original stereos in place is much more valuable. If I can make a few quid on them now I will and if not I'll box them up and see what the score is in a few years or so. Can afford to drop the price a bit and still make money

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mad Max

Mad Max V-Limited Member

Have you got the original stereo @V3 type r curious to see what one looks like...

9. Christiaan

Christiaan Type R version 5

Still waiting for my pic's :hi:

10. V3 type r

Aye @Mad Max both of them there not even tuned into uk frequency lol. Probably goes to default when the batteries disconnected though so would have been but the books there to do it aswell. I'll see if my mates at the unit this weekend to get a picture he might be on call though. Don't think the picture on my profile will be clear enough 59ea62f3dec91_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1