Kyb agx adjustable suspension

Discussion in 'Imprezas & Impreza parts for sale' started by V3 type r, Oct 13, 2018.

1. V3 type r

V3 type r V-Limited Member

Think im going to sell these if anyone is interested. More i think about it theres no need for me to have this type of setup on my car and more need for bushes and por15 stuff just now. Need new bumpstops. IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0429.JPG IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG . Away to see if i can figure out a price

2. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Sorry to steal you a topic, but how do they (agx) perform on the road? What is your opinion on them?

Thanks, Anže Tušar

3. V3 type r

I havent had these fitted @Anze but only heard good things although i think p11 springs are the best. These springs are 30mm eibach. I bought them to save me time doing my underside by having them done and just switching them over but i would rather make a few ££ and get things that i really need

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Thank you, Im sure you can understand, neef infos for all my future future plans :). Thank you wery much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. V3 type r

There was a thread on here i was reading earlier on opinions and best set up. Not coming up up when i search now though

6. V3 type r

7. V3 type r

8. Anze

Anze Type RA Member

Thank you, a lot of helpful data ;).

9. V3 type r

No problem

10. joe harwood

joe harwood Type RA Member

I have these on my NA targa rally car and they work well with a good range of adjustment could be tempted for a spare set if cheap :)

• Like Like x 2