How much are V2 Ra's worth?

Discussion in 'Subaru Impreza WRX Help & advice' started by KillerRA, Mar 16, 2018.

1. KillerRA

KillerRA Type RA Member

Hi guys been a while since ive been on here and just wondering what kind of price do 1995 V2 Ra's go for? been looking at the usual places but nothing up for sale or sold that I could find. owned it for 12 years not molested, Low mileage for age , completely standard aprt from air filter , exhaust and gauges.

thanks in advance

2. MDMA

MDMA Type RA Member

Any pics? Last one that i know of that sold was around 9k. Was very nice though.

3. Chris__p

Chris__p V-Limited Member

Assuming wrx ra, condition, mileage etc, they seem to be about 4k, more at times.
    Have you got any pictures?

4. tekkerchrede

tekkerchrede V-Limited Member

Agree that being non-STi makes it much less attractive. Unless it is very very good condition.

5. KillerRA

KillerRA Type RA Member

Sorry it is a sti Ra. Thought all Ra was sti lol. Has the dccd standard gold alloys ac and electric windows which I believe was a optional extra.

6. KillerRA

KillerRA Type RA Member

20140927_165829.jpg not most recent pic as it's due for another polish and wax it's not mint does need a bit of cosmetic tlc. Only done about 50k in last 12 years. Doesn't get used so it's just sit ting on drive but does get washed and started

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kev_STI

Kev_STI V-Limited Member

Hard to say without seeing, suppose it's dependent on chassis/body condition if it's been over here a while also. If it's all good and kept nice I would say upwards of £8k as an idea?

However there appears recently to be a lot of chancers sticking crusty bags of shit up for a lot of money though. Nice examples seem few and far between.

8. KillerRA

KillerRA Type RA Member

Thanks kev. It's going on ramp next week as it's got a small hole in exhaust which is going to be patched up so will get pictures of chassis. It's a good example but not mint.

9. Kev_STI

Kev_STI V-Limited Member

I like it, looks tidy...you can get a good nosey round on the ramp :thumb

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chris__p

Chris__p V-Limited Member

Nice, I was looking for one of these before I got my v3 instead

• Like Like x 1